WELCOME TO CERTIFIED 'at your home' PET CARE From R99.00pd*
"We will be there - because we care"
33 Active Teams in Cape Town Suburbs Only - 2016
Pet Sitters CC is a member of
Pet Sitters International (Psi) & Insured by Momentum Ins
We are CPA (Consumer Protection Act) compliant
Call direct or sms
083 273 4477
"At Pet Sitters CC we offer 'AT YOUR HOME' pet sitting care which includes all your pets in their own home. No packing, no kennels, no special vaccinations, no change in routine, no worries - lock up and go service. Cuddles, play time, feeding & walks* with all personal tailor made pet care assignments".
You can interview us for FREE. Reference available. From R 99.00 per day
"We provide PEACE of MIND, while you take a break away from your furry loved ones”
12 Key questions to consider when hiring any pet sitter services:
We provide answers to all of these questions.
1. Does the pet sitter have recent customer references available and can you call the clients?
2. How did you find your pet sitter? By referral, on the internet or flyer – does the pet sitter have a website?
3. Has your pet sitter undergone any formal training on animal behavior or first aid classes?
4. Is your pet sitter contactable in case of an emergency? Can you find the company if the pet sitter goes missing?
5. Does your pet sitter present you with a formal agreement and interview that is CPA compliant and specific?
6. Does your pet sitter carry liability insurance in case of an accident, and with whom?
7. Does your pet sitter have a back-up buddy if they are not able to care for your pets and they require assistance due to illness or an accident?
8. Is your pet sitter accountable to an organisation or professional body?
9. Is your pet sitter endorsed by any local vets or animal shelters?
10. Does your pet sitter have a social or welfare responsibility in the community?
11. Do you really know who your pet sitter is and where they live?
12. Does your pet sitter have a 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the service?
- By having your pet sitter answer these 12 questions, empowers you to make an informed decision, and not a price decision. Cost effective pet sitter services, often don’t have sufficient structures in place when an emergency arises or the resources required to solve an emergency situation.
- Most pets enjoy their own environment best and may dislike the changes that holidays can bring if they are sent to new places or kennels*. Pets may become stressed, and withdrawn when away from their own home, and sometimes the human, just needs to get away without having to entertain or manage your pets while on holiday.
- Some pets are more suited for boarding homes, especially when pets are single or prone to continuous barking when owners are away for extended periods of time - we have various options to overcome this challenge.
- Our certified, insured, pet sitter team will ensure consistency and your usual animal care and feeding routine while you are away on holiday or business. All your requests are written and signed to ensure excellence.
- All pet sitters are independent trained business owners and certified for pet care competency and first aid through an International accredited organisation. All pet sitters are accountable to the organisation, with strict procedures and a code of conduct which they adhere too.
- We deliver 1, 2 or 3 daily visits as per your request, or a personal stay-over service to take care of your indoor pets. We cater for special needs and administering of medication too. We care for your pets as if they were our own. All pet sitters are independent trained business owners and certified for pet care competency and first aid through an International accredited organisation.Daily "pat and play time" and "head to tail" checks are part of our daily service. Walks are optional*
- We include in our pet care services the following: ALL DOMESTIC PETS, your pool, post, plants*, poop, refuge bin placing and daily perimeter checks for peace of mind. Inside light and alarm management included for FREE if required.
- Book or query by visiting our website www.petsitterscapetown.co.za or contact us through 083 273 4477 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our area specialists are ready to take your call and meet with you and your pets.
Dear pet owners and value clients
As the new year gathers to an end, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of our pet care business in 2015. We as a company could not have achieved the competency and confidence levels we did, without your ongoing support and feedback. Most of the licensees (Pet Sitters) achieved their internal pet care certification which enables them to better care for your loved ones while providing a value added service while you are away.
As a company, we have successfully completed over 13000 individual assignments in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 in our local Cape Town suburbs.
In December 2015 we cared for more than 1000 pets in more than 558 homes in Cape Town - References available for all our pet care professionals.
As the stewards of pets and homes in 2016, our vision for “Excellent pet care to absent owners” will continue to develop and expand with your support. Best wishes - Leigh & all our Regional Suburb Licensee Business Owners.
Join our Team - Applications for Pet Care Business Owner Licensees now open for 2016.
Home Sitters Cape Town launched an ANTI-CRIME ALERT campaign in our areas of influence around Cape town.
Our crime initiative is aimed at public awareness of local crime tactics and how to pick up on criminal activities in your area, as well as creating awareness to our services which include all your pets care, post, pool, perimeter, plants and poop.
It is proven that homes with certified pet sitters are LESS likely to be broken into, as the homes "seem" occupied and attended to. A simple task like putting out the bin, bringing in the post and changing lights while owners are away, indicate a presence of people, and are less likely to be noted as unoccupied.
Our Team raised +300 kgs of food items this CHRISTMAS 2015 for rescue shelters in Cape Town. We successfully handed over the food and Christmas extras to Rhoda de Kock of Uitsig Animal Rescue on the 5th December 2015.
THANK-YOU for your ongoing support and care. Please email email@example.com or sms 083 273 4477 with your contact details and address (Cape Town) only and we will call to collect for our January 2015 hand-over.
Thank you for your support. Pictures below with Rhoda De Kock and Pet Projects